- Harassment includes, but is not limited to: Offensive verbal or written comments that reinforce social structures of domination related to gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, religion
- Sexual images in public spaces
- Deliberate intimidation, stalking, or following
- Harassing photography or recording
- Sustained disruption of talks or other events
- Inappropriate physical contact
- Unwelcome sexual attention
- Advocating for, or encouraging, any of the above behavior
If a participant engages in harassing behavior, event organizers reserve the right to take any actions to keep the event a harassment-free area for all participants. This includes warning the offender or ejection from the event without reimbursement.
Event organizers may take action to address anything designed to, or with the clear impact of, disrupting the event or making the environment hostile for any participants.
We expect participants to follow these rules at all event venues and event-related social activities.
Let us know: If someone makes you or anyone else feel unsafe or uncomfortable, please report it as soon as possible (employees of the l8 brids team will be wearing dark Polos with a “8”. Incidents of harassment reduce the value of our event for everyone. We want you to feel comfortable at our event. With our l8 birds Speaker series we want to bring innovative tech knowledge to Regensburg and provide a platform for interested respectful people.